Just a forewarning to all my readers; this will be a picture heavy post. I didn’t realize that my last post was almost 3 weeks ago! I’ve been in a slump lately with anything remotely creative. Unfortunately this blog falls into that category, but hopefully all of my little adventures around the corner will inspire me again!
La Jolla is a another beautiful coastal town in San Diego, CA. Lots to do, see, and eat here. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Things I did, saw and ate:
1. A visit to Mt. Soledad. They have amazing views over La Jolla here. Also a great memorial to a lot of men and women who have served our country.
2. A bite to eat at Galaxy Tacos. I had heard about their homemade blue corn tortillas, and they didn’t disappoint! Atmosphere and decor were awesome, but food was a bit on the pricey side.
3. A quick walk to La Jolla beach; which was 5 minutes away from Galaxy Tacos. A small area, but it was right around the corner. To be honest, you could probably skip it, but it w as nice to hear and smell the ocean breeze that day.
4. A drive over to La Jolla Cove; where all the sea lions roam, get their tan on, and sleep. I love seeing these animals up close, doing what they do best in a natural habitat. Beware though; it does smell down there!
5. A trek down steep stairs into a cave. The Cave Store at the end of the walkway allows you to walk underground and into one of La Jolla ‘ s caves. It’s a man made tunnel that gives you access to “Sunny Jim Sea Cave”. For only $5, it’s definitely worth it!
See you in the next post!!
One thought on “A Trip Around the Corner: La Jolla”
It’s really a peaceful place, woowww and your photo is so great, thank you ^^